As dog owners, we know your pups are family. If you’re like us, you want to keep your dogs with you whenever possible. So we welcome all breeds and sizes. We just ask that you do not bring a dog that has aggression issues, will chew things that don’t belong to them, barks excessively or that is not fully house-broken. Our pet fee is $30 per stay (regardless of length) for the first dog and $15 for a second dog.
Doggie amenities include:
- Fenced courtyard. You don’t need to put a leash on your dog to let them outside. Just open the door and they can roam in your private courtyard.
- A public off-leash dog park just a block away.
- Use of the pool. Our pool includes a large shallow shelf that is great for dogs who want to cool off without having to swim.
- Dog beach. Certain areas of Cocoa Beach are considered dog friendly during specified hours. You can walk your dog on the beach from South 4th Street down to South 16th Street before 10am, and after 5pm during daylight savings time and after 4pm the rest of the year. The closest portion of this beach is 2 miles away. Note that dogs are required to be on a leash.
- Pet Sitting/Walking Services. If you are going to be out and about all day and cannot take your pet, for an additional $15 we will tend to your dog/s twice during your absence; once to take them on a walk and once to visit them and let them relieve themselves.